Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blog Topics Part 1 Comment

As I began looking for a topic to direct my efforts towards I came across one in which students from a mid west high school were apart of. Since I am a secondary education major I decided to listen to the "Sound Off" audio of the students. As the name suggest this piece was one in which various students discussed their opinion's on subjects ranging from books they have recently read too high school shootings. This type of creativity from the school and students is amazing to me. I have never heard of students using a pod cast to encourage learning, and promote awareness of personal topics of interest. I can tell that these students have a real desire work hard and present as much knowledge of whatever subject is at hand. I can simply hear the enthusiasm in the voices in the young students which is encouraging to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment