Monday, November 23, 2009

Final Refelection

Today is my final class of EDM 310. I have enjoyed this class very much, although those feelings were not always present. I was very apprehensive about taking any class that was computer driven and dominated. But with great relief and confidence I can gladly state that this class was my favorite throughout my fall semester. The material was presented in a logical and coherent manner by Mr. Tashbin. He gave each student equal and fair attention, allowing time for the plethora of questions students such as myself had.
If I was asked to name one learning tool that I obtained from this class, it would be the features of Google. I was simply unaware of the vast capabilities that this search engine brought to the table. This free service allows one to search the Earth by using Google Maps, give presentations, save important information, along with many more features. By using Google Docs this semester, I have not needed to purchase a jump drive, because all my information was automatically saved online. I am very thankful this type class is offered at South Alabama, as I have found it to be one of the most important in my college education learning processes.

No comments:

Post a Comment